Ag has changed. Let’s change the conversation, together.
Just in 2020, 25% of all businesses in all industries reported a change in their business. Have you identified what has changed for you? Do you have a plan to change to new customer expectations, new supplier processes, and your own business needs?
What my coaching clients say
Let’s talk executive coaching, team coaching, workshops, and consulting.
Read More About Executive Coaching
- Do This to Communicate BetterDo you talk to your best friend the same way you talk to your grandpa? Most of us would give an emphatic NO! Why is that? Why do we change how we communicate with different […]
- Communication During Busy Seasons – ACT Like A Pro #148Stay tuned tomorrow for a podcast episode about why communication is vital to institute, especially during your busiest seasons. The business is in full swing. Busy season has hit, whether it’s harvest, the holidays, or […]
- Motivation Impacts Job PerformanceACT Like A Pro #147 Last week, I talked about the 5 reasons why employee motivation is important for business, especially in agriculture. In case you missed it, you can read it here. This week, […]
- Is your talent pipeline secure?ACT Like A Pro, Issue 133 Today I’d like to talk about your talent pipeline. This covers your current employees, potential in current employees for development, future employees, and succession plans. Sounds heady? It is, […]
- Reward Key Employees with CoachingThis week I’d like to share a recent article that appeared as my monthly column, The Farm CEO Coach, in Top Producer. Take a read below and you can find these in realtime each month on www.agweb.com. Thanks […]