Conversations equal conversions.
Are you having the right conversations with your clients?
It’s no longer enough to have the best product if your customer needs it fast, or the other way around.
You need to rely on more than the product to close the sale in the global ag marketplace.
You need to know your customer’s needs, and you need to know your prospect’s options.
At least 25% of all businesses in all industries changed in 2020 alone.
Do you know what parts of your business shifted?
How will you change to meet new expectations?
How will you keep the customers you have in an oversaturated industry?
Conversations Equal Conversions
Ag has changed.
Let’s change the conversation.
Ag Executive Coaching
Bring in the expert on resolving conflict, working through change, transitioning leadership, and finding a new way forward together. Sarah Beth Aubrey has 20 years of experience, and she advises and consults on all sizes of agriculture and agribusinesses specializing in executive coaching through change and conflict.
Form a custom peer group for an unique, engaging relationship with your best prospects.
Designed for an elite group of your best customers, highest-performing independent sales reps, or membership base.
- Stop guessing at what your customers want or need from you.
- Elevate your company from just a supplier or distributor to partner in growing their business.
- Peer groups and customer roundtables are a built-in alpha or beta group of your customers who will give honest feedback.
- Ask questions directly to help you make important business decisions.
- Get candid answers with more accuracy and more details than any survey can provide.
- Peer group members feel respected and valued in an invitation-only setting.
Ag Executive Coaching
Sarah Beth Aubrey
The Leading Advisor & Coach for Global Ag Brands
- A twenty-year veteran of the ag and agribusiness industries.
- Certified as a professional executive coach by the International Coaching Federation.
- International coach for innovative and emerging C-suite executives.
- Syndicated columnist for several leading publications in the trade including The Farm CEO Coach columnist for Top Producer Magazine.
- Member of the Forbes Coaches Council.
- Received the 2018 Transformational Leadership Award by the Women of Skyline for her work in coaching professionals.
Her 10-month executive coaching program, The Farm CEO Coach, is the grand prize for Farm Journal’s Top Producer Of the Year Award winner, sponsored by BASF.
Custom Peer Groups
Sarah Beth Aubrey is the founder of Elevate Ag, the peer innovation network for leaders in agriculture and agribusiness.