Businesses in all industries change constantly.
Do you know what parts of your business shifted?
How will you change to meet new expectations?
How will you keep the customers you have in an oversaturated industry?
Ag has changed. Let’s change the conversation.
Executive Coaching for Agriculture
Sarah Beth Aubrey has 20 years of experience in working with agriculture and agribusiness executives through change, transition, succession, expansion, conflict, and more.
Bring in the expert on resolving conflict, working through change, transitioning leadership, and finding a new way forward together.
Unique Customer Engagement with Custom Peer Groups
Create an Elevate Ag peer group to increase customer engagement with your current accounts, and see your revenue increase through relationships, not sales tactics.
Designed for an elite group of your best customers and prospects, your highest-performing independent sales reps, or the most innovative people in your membership base.
Ag Executive Coaching
Sarah Beth Aubrey
The Leading Advisor & Coach for Global Ag Brands
- A twenty-year veteran of the ag and agribusiness industries.
- Certified as a professional executive coach by the International Coaching Federation.
- International coach for innovative and emerging C-suite executives.
- Syndicated columnist for several leading publications in the trade including The Farm CEO Coach columnist for Top Producer Magazine.
- Member of the Forbes Coaches Council.
- Received the 2018 Transformational Leadership Award by the Women of Skyline for her work in coaching professionals.
Her 10-month executive coaching program, The Farm CEO Coach, is the grand prize for Farm Journal’s Top Producer Of the Year Award winner, sponsored by BASF.
Let’s talk about executive coaching for you.
The Customer Connection Expert
The Elevate Ag Customer Engagement Model
Move Beyond Talking Yields.
Curated peer groups are a prestigious model for serious organizations that need to stand out. The Elevate Ag peer group customer engagement model is a proven and effective way to deepen the existing relationships with your top customers.
The customer engagement model focuses on invitation-only participants with a 2-year, no-cost commitment to them, a dedicated support and engagement staff member in your organization, and between 4 and 6 sessions with your sales, management, and engagement team on topics relevant to your customers’ businesses.
Peer groups produce power and prestige for your brand.
Connect on a different level other than the sale to achieve the sale. The peer group customer engagement model:
- is unique in the agriculture and agribusiness industries
- is a specialized, curated, safe environment for dialog
- is a direct knowledge investment in the future success of your customers
Invite only the best, and you’ll receive feedback, data, opinions, and yes, increased sales, from investing in a long-term, sincere relationship. A peer group for your organization gives you an advantage your competitors can’t match. You talk with the peer groups open, honestly, and with trust built up over months of dialog.
Your customers will learn from each other and teach you about how they use your products. Best practices, pitfalls, challenges, workarounds that you didn’t know they relied on (but you can now easily fix) are shared among peers differently than during a one-on-one sales call or a sales pitch from a conference stage.
Are you the right organization to build deep and long-term business relationships with your clients and prospects?
The peer group customer engagement model requires:
- a dedicated internal employee in your organization to work with the Elevate Ag team
- a 2-year commitment from your top clients for 4-6 meetings a year and active communication between meetings
A peer group isn’t right for every business, but every business that creates one will see revenue, relationships, and results.